Pear, Stilton, Walnut and Crab Apple Salad
Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
Recipe by Sally Carpenter for Wilkin & Sons Ltd.
- Roughly crumble cheese.
- Retain 4 nuts for decoration – roughly chop remaining nuts.
- Peel pears, split them lengthwise, remove core.
- Place a few green leaves on each serving plate
- Put pear on plate cut side down and cut into fan from just below top to base of pear.
- Sprinkle pear with cheese and chopped walnuts.
- Spoon Tiptree Crab Apple Jelly around pear.
- Drizzle a little oil mixed with Tiptree Mustard and Honey Sauce on leaves.
- Serve with crusty rye bread.