Sausage Bake with Orange Marmalade
Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
Recipe by Sally Carpenter for Wilkin & Sons Ltd.
- Set oven 190c. Peel potatoes, cut into rough pieces, boil.
- Brown sausages in a pan and put to one side
- Put sliced onions in pan with a little olive oil, if necessary, cook until softened.
- Return sausages to the pan. Mix tomato puree, marmalade and ½ cup of water - add to pan.
- Cook gently for 15-20 minutes until sausages just cooked.
- Drain potatoes, add butter and mash. Stir in Mustard with Honey Sauce.
- Butter a deep pie dish.
- Split 4 sausages lengthwise and lay cut side down in dish with a little sauce.
- Cover with half tomatoes then half of the potatoes – repeat.
- Top with grated cheese and extra tomato to decorate.
- Bake 190c degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with braised red cabbage and apple.