Tiptree Acacia Honey & Soy Glazed Beef Steaks
Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 4 people
Recipe created by TV chef Rachel Green for Wilkin & Sons.
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 tbsp Tiptree Acacia Honey
- Pinch five spice powder
- 4 beef steaks, approximately 300g each
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Mango & Chilli Salsa:
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red chilli, desseded and finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Seal salt & black pepper
- Mix the soy, honey and five spice powder in a bowl, season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add the steaks and rub the mixture into both sides. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a griddle pan and cook the steaks over a high heat for 5 minutes each side or 7 minutes if you prefer well done. Cover with foil and rest.
- Mix the salsa ingredients together, season and serve with the steaks.