Tiptree Candle Safety Information

Tiptree Candle Safety Information

Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Keep away from draughts and flammable materials. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Remove all packaging. Place candle on a heat resistant surface. Trim wick to 5mm. Do not touch glass until it has cooled down. Do not place foreign objects into candle. Extinguish candle 10mm from base. Please recycle glass. 

Warning! Read label before use. May cause an allergic reaction. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Avoid release to the environment. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Copyright © Wilkin & Sons Ltd. 1885 - 2021